In this part, we will figure out how to view and change history in JIRAN. History is the record of the considerable number of exercises performed on issues. The absolute most normal occasions are −
- Maker of the issue
- Changes to an issue field
- Connection of a document
- Cancellation of remark/Work log
Expansion/cancellation of connections
- In a history record, a client can see the accompanying data.
- Client name who rolled out the improvements
- Time while the progressions was made
In the event that an issue field is changed, new and old estimations of that field
Steps to View History
To see history in JIRA, the client ought to follow the means given underneath.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history
- Look down to Activity segment
- Snap on History tab
The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to see History.