JIRA gives various sorts of reports inside an undertaking. It assists with dissecting the Progress, Issues, Showstoppers and Timeliness of any Project. It additionally assists with breaking down the asset usage too.
How to Access Reports
To get to reports in JIRA, the client ought to go to Project → pick Specific venture. The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to explore to a particular task.
Snap on the Reports symbol on the left half of the page. It will show all the reports bolstered by JIRA. The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to get to the Report segment.
At the point when the client taps on Switch report, it will show the rundown of reports. The accompanying screen capture shows rundown of reports accessible for speedy switch.
Type of Reports
JIRA has ordered reports in four levels, which are −
- Issue Analysis
- Conjecture and Management
Let us currently examine the highlights of the previously mentioned report classifications in detail.
Following are the rundown of highlights of Agile Reports.
- Torch Chart − Track the all out work remaining, additionally whether run is accomplishing the undertaking objective or not.
- Run Chart − Track the work finished or pushed back to the build-up in each run.
- Speed Chart − Track the measure of work finished from run to run.
- Combined Flow Diagram − Shows the statuses of issues after some time. It assists with distinguishing high-hazard issues or uncertain significant issues.
- Adaptation Report − Track the anticipated discharge date for a form.
- Epic Report − Shows the advancement towards finishing an epic over a given time.
- Control Chart − Shows the process duration for the item, its form or the run. It assists with distinguishing whether information from the present procedure can be utilized to decide future execution.
- Epic Burn Down − Track the anticipated number of runs required to finish the epic.
- Discharge Burn Down − Track the anticipated discharge date for a variant. It assists with checking whether the variant will discharge on schedule, so required move can be made if work is falling behind.
Following are the rundown of highlights of Issue Analysis.
- Normal Age Report − Displays the normal age in long stretches of uncertain issues.
- Made Vs Resolved Issue Report − Display the quantity of issues made versus the quantity of issues settled in given period.
- Pie outline Report − Shows a pie graph of issues for a task assembled by a predefined field.
- As of late Created Issue Report − Shows the quantity of issues made over a timespan for an undertaking and what number of those were settled.
- Goals Time Report − Displays the normal time taken to determine issues.
- Single Level Group by Report − .It assists with gathering the indexed lists by a field and see the general status of each gathering.
- Time since Issues Report − It assists with following what number of issues were made, refreshed, settled, and so forth., over a timeframe.
Forecast & Management
Following are the rundown of highlights of Forecast and Management kind of reports.
- Time Tracking Report − Shows the first and current time gauges for issues in the present undertaking. It can assist with deciding if work is on target for those issues.
- Client Workload Report − Shows the time gauges for every single uncertain issue relegated to a client across ventures. It assists with seeing how much a client is involved, regardless of whether overburdened or has less work.
- Rendition Workload Report − Displays how much extraordinary work is remaining per client and per issue. It assists with understanding the rest of crafted by a variant.
Notwithstanding these, there are different sorts of reports that for the most part have a pie graph in them, which we will talk about in detail in the ensuing sections.