An issue can be finished by performing numerous undertakings with various people like Dev, QA, UAT, Business, Support, and so on. To follow the advancement in every office, sub-undertakings are made in an issue and appointed to the worry individual. When all the sub-errands are settled, the issue can be set apart as finished.
Points to Note for Creating a Subtask
The accompanying focuses are to be viewed as while making a subtask.
- All subtasks are a basic piece of their parent issue.
- All subtasks are obvious on the fundamental screen of the parent issue.
- Subtasks consistently have a place with a similar venture as their parent issue.
- Subtask has all fields that are available in the standard issue.
- Subtasks can't have their very own subtask.
Steps to Follow for Creating a Subtask
We ought to consider the accompanying advances while making a subtask.
- Open an issue where subtasks ought to be made.
- Select More → Create Subtask. Make subtask page will show.
The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to get to the Create Subtask usefulness.
Enter the subtleties in all the necessary fields and afterward click on Create. The accompanying screen capture shows the Create Subtask Form with the required and discretionary fields.
When a subtask is made, it will be accessible on the Main Issue page → Subtask area. The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to see a subtask in an issue.