To make an issue in JIRA, the client ought to have Create Issue authorization in the venture. Administrator can include/evacuate the authorization.
Steps to Follow
Snap on the Create button in the route bar to open the make issue discourse box.
To finish the way toward making an issue, we ought to follow the pointers given beneath.
- Select the Project where the issue is.
- Select the kind of issue, regardless of whether it is a bug/new component/story, and so forth.
- Compose a one-line rundown to give the general thought regarding the issue.
- Compose the subtleties of the issue in the Description field. Clarify the issue, with the goal that investors can see everything about the issue.
- To make a comparable kind of issue in a similar venture and issue type, check the checkbox of "Make another" in any case keep it as unchecked.
- In the wake of entering all the subtleties, click on the Create button.
The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to make an issue by giving the required and discretionary subtleties.
On the off chance that the "Make another" checkbox isn't checked, subsequent to tapping on the Create button, the client should explore to the Dashboard and a spring up will show on the correct side with an issue id and rundown.
The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to know whether the issue is effectively made or not.
On the off chance that the "Make another" checkbox is checked while tapping on the Create button, the client will get another make issue page alongside the issue id.
The accompanying screen capture shows the page, if the client has checked the "Make another" case.
To include different fields in the Create Issue structure, click on "Design fields" at the upper right hand side of the page. The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to arrange the fields in the Create Issue page.
Subsequent to tapping on the Configure fields button, a drop down box will be shown, click on Custom. The accompanying screen capture shows the accessible fields under the Custom tab.
By checking and unchecking the checkboxes to show and stow away, fields will be included or cleared from the structure. The accompanying screen capture shows the accessible fields under the All tab.
Presently explore to Create Issue, all fields dependent on decisions will be shown in the structure that appears. The accompanying screen capture shows the arranged fields in the Create Issue page.
The fields in the Create Issue structure are clarified underneath.
- Need − Issue maker can set the need to determine the issue as High, Medium, Low, and Lowest.
- Names − It is like Tag; it helps in sifting through explicit kinds of issues.
- Connected Issue − It joins different issues that are either subject to this issue or this issue is reliant on them. Choices in dropdowns are – square, is obstructed by, copy, clone, and so on.
- Issue − User can interface the issue by the Typing ID or rundown of those that are identified with the connected issue field.
- Chosen one − The individual who is dependable to fix this issue. Chosen one name can be entered by the issue maker.
- Epic Link − An Issue maker can give an epic connection, if the issue has a place with any of those.
- Run − The client can characterize in which run, this issue has a place with, when this issue ought to be tended to.
In the following section, we will figure out how to clone an issue.