A build-up is a lot of exercises or issues that the group should be settled inside a particular cycle. All the issues of your undertaking are gathered in an overabundance and run.
In scrum excess, you can play out the various exercises, for example, make and update issues, simplified the issues to organize them, appoint them to runs, sagas, adaptations, oversee stories, and so on.
Coming up next are the exercises that can be acted in the scrum excess:
- Add issues to the overabundance
- To include an issue in the overabundance, you have to make an issue. Snap on the + symbol in the worldwide sidebar to make an issue. Fill all the subtleties identified with an issue, and afterward click on the make button. An issue which you have made will be added to the overabundance.
- Organize the accumulation
- You can likewise move an issue with the goal that you can organize the issue in an overabundance. You can likewise right-tap on the issue to open the menu that permits you to move the issue to the top or the base in an overabundance.
- View and alter an issue's subtleties
- Snap an issue on the board to see all the subtleties of the issue. In the event that you need to see the issue in a different window, at that point right-click on the issue key.
- Recognize the outstanding task at hand for clients
- The clients to whom the work alloted are appeared at the highest point of the run. Snap on the '...' alternative to see the remaining burden for trustees.
- Make subtasks
- Snap on an issue, and afterward click on the Jira Backlog symbol to make the subtask. Subtasks are helpful for breaking a story into implementable parts.
- Progress an issue
- You can relocate an issue from the Backlog segment to the applicable run, or we can say that we can move the issue from the Backlog segment to the important run.
- Split an issue
- Right snap on the issue and afterward select the split issue. It can part the issue in Backlog just as in the run area. Parting is valuable when you need to break the huge assignment into at least two issues to make the work increasingly reasonable.
- Erase an issue
- You can likewise erase an issue by choosing an issue, and afterward select ...>Delete.
- Discover issue
- You can make your own Quick Filters to see just those issues that you need.
Steps to create a backlog
Snap on the + showing up on the furthest left half of the sheet.
Fill all the subtleties to make an issue.
In the above structure, fill all the obligatory subtleties, and leave different fields with their clear or default esteems.
Mandatory fields are:
Task: It characterizes the name of the venture. Assume I have given the name of the undertaking as 'Test venture'.
- Issue Type
- It characterizes the kind of issue. It tends to be a bug, epic, story, and so on.
- It tells the general depiction of an issue.
- It characterizes the need of an issue. It very well may be either medium, low, or high.
Assume I have made an issue whose type is Bug and depiction is "Login Button isn't working", and need of an issue is high.
In the above screen, we can see that the issue is made and it is set in the Backlog.