Since JIRA tracks all the assignments, the sub-undertakings or even a work as an Issue, there are a few sorts of Issues to distinguish the work and order the comparable issues.
An Issue is named follows −
- Sub-Task − This is the sub-assignment of an issue. In a logged issue, there can be various errands to determine it, which are called as sub-assignments.
- Bug − A difficult that weakens or forestalls the elements of the item.
- Epic − A major client story that should be separated. Made by JIRA Software - don't alter or erase.
- Improvement − An improvement or upgrade to a current component or assignment.
- New Feature − another component of the item, which is yet to be created.
- Story − A client story. Made by JIRA Software - don't alter or erase.
- Undertaking − An errand that should be done to accomplish group's objective.
On the off chance that a client signs in as Admin and explore to Settings → JIRA Administrator → Issues, all the recorded issue types will show. The accompanying screen capture shows all the accessible issue types in JIRA.
Issue Type Schemes
An issue type plot figures out which issue types will be accessible to a venture or set of activities. It additionally oversees determining the request wherein the issue types will introduce in the UI of JIRA, while making an Issue. An issue type plot produces when the venture is included the JIRA.
Here, one plan is of course named as the Default Issue Type Scheme and others are venture plans. The default issue type conspire is the rundown of worldwide issue types. All recently made issue types will consequently be added to this plan. The accompanying screen capture shows Issue type plans of various ventures.
By tapping on the Add Issue Type Scheme button at the upper right hand corner, the client can include a client characterized conspire.
Enter the Name, Description and Select the Issue Type for the Current plan from the Available issue type list. The accompanying screen capture tells the best way to include another sort pattern by giving the required and discretionary fields.
Snap on Save. The new composition will show up in the rundown. The Following screen capture shows how the page show subsequent to including another Issue Type construction −
By tapping on Edit, the client can alter the subtleties. By tapping on Associate, the client can relate this plan to an undertaking. Duplicate and Delete is utilized for replicating and cancellation of a similar plan.