A History is a record of all exercises performed on issues, for example, −
- Formation of an issue
- Changes to an issue field
- Connection of a record
- Erasure of remark/work log
- Expansion/erasure of connections
In a history record, the client can see the accompanying data −
- Name of the client who rolled out the improvements
- Time while the progressions was made
- On the off chance that an issue field is changed, new and old estimations of the field
Following advances are to be performed to see the Issue History.
Stage 1 − Go to View Issue → View Issue Details (by clicking any issue ID) Page to see the history.
Stage 2 − Scroll down to the Issue History segment OR snap the Issue History button as appeared in the accompanying screen capture.
History records will be shown as can be found in the accompanying screen capture.