Mantis Bug Tracker is an open source online application device. It is utilized for Bug Tracking all through Defect Lifecycle. Alongside bug following, Mantis underpins Release Features to oversee different arrivals of a task or a product.
Mantis is otherwise called MantisBT, which represents Mantis Bug Tracker. The name and logo of Mantis alludes to Mantidae group of creepy crawlies. In programming, it is alluded to as a bug.
Mantis gives Demo, Download (to set up your own Mantis) and Hosting rendition of the instrument. It bolsters different highlights for Issue Tracking and life cycle alongside Release Management.
The improvement of Mantis began in 2000 by Kenzaburo Ito. Later in 2002, other colleagues (Jeroen Latour, Victor Boctor and Julian Fitzell) joined. The essential adaptation 1.0.0 of Mantis was discharged in February 2006.
In 2012, GitHub turned into the official vault for the Mantis venture source code.
License and Free Trial
- It is an open source programming. Permit isn't required to utilize its essential adaptation.
- It gives Demo and Hosting Version to free path.
- It underpins Download highlight to set up your own Mantis programming. The client can join utilizing email ID.
- Mantis has diverse value cites dependent on included highlights that can be seen at https://www.mantishub.com/estimating
- To follow all bugs/issue all through Defect lifecycle.
- To oversee at Release level too.
- Supports Analytic and Reporting highlights.
- Supports module with different virtual products and IDE to make it increasingly solid and compelling.
|Sr.No.||Specification & Description|
The copyright is taken by MANTIS System Limited Company (“MANTIS SYSTEM”)
License is taken under GNU General Public License Version 2
It can be used as a Bug Tracking System
2.1.0 Onwards. Latest release is 2.5.1
PHP as a coding language and SQL for database
Tool supports 49 languages
Cross Platforms ( Platform Independent software)
Web Server - Mantis is mainly tested with Microsoft IIS and Apache
PHP - Mandatory extensions are mysqli, pgsql, oci8, sqlsrv, mbstring
Database - MySQL, PostgreSQL
Firefox 45 and above
IE 10 and above
User Interface Available