An order alludes to what Selenium needs to do and orders in selenium are of three sorts. Snap on every single one of them to find out about the orders.
Component Locators help Selenium to recognize the HTML component the order alludes to. Every one of these locators can be related to the assistance of FirePath and FireBug module of Mozilla. It would be ideal if you allude the Environment Setup part for subtleties.
- identifier = id Select the component with the predetermined "id" characteristic and if there is no match, select the main component whose @name quality is id.
- id = id Select the component with the predefined "id" trait.
- name = name Select the principal component with the predetermined "name" trait
- xpath = xpathExpression Locate a component utilizing a XPath articulation.
- connect = textPattern Select the connection component (inside stay labels) which contains content coordinating the predefined design.
- css = cssSelectorSyntax Select the component utilizing css selector.