Compared to Behavioral Questions that deal with your situation-coping with in a beyond situation, Traditional or General Interview Questions have a tendency to be greater hypothetical. They may be asked in any interview and that they don’t particularly cater to any precise activity duty.
Simple Traditional Questions
Here is a listing of some pattern conventional questions which you is probably requested in an interview −
- Tell me some thing approximately yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Give examples of when you worked in a crew.
- Explain the purpose for leaving your modern process.
- What pastimes you approximately this job and organization?
- What would you like me to recognise about you beyond your CV?
- Give an instance where you displayed management characteristics in a team.