Unlike the relaxation of the interviews, informational interviews are conducted no longer to choose candidates or offer jobs. It is scheduled from the candidate’s cease by means of requesting for an interview with the HR of a organisation, so that he can understand information just like the working surroundings, modern-day procedures, process responsibilities, etc.
- The applicants get a clear idea on what the business enterprise wants of its personnel.
- An information interview reduces the problem of losing time with unqualified candidates or wrong place of business.
- Informational interviews are not approximately hiring and now not approximately a selected job.
- Difficult to agenda, because it depends on the interviewer’s availability.
- A ability candidate might ask questions about the organisation or the enterprise, however, the interviewer is at his discretion to either answer or bypass a question.