Deformities are arranged from the QA group point of view as Priority and from the advancement viewpoint as Severity (multifaceted nature of code to fix it). These are two significant groupings that assume a significant job in the time period and the measure of work that goes in to fix absconds.
What is Priority?
Need is characterized as the request where the deformities ought to be settled. The need status is normally set by the QA group while raising the deformity against the dev group referencing the time span to fix the imperfection. The Priority status is set dependent on the prerequisites of the end clients.
For instance, on the off chance that the organization logo is mistakenly set in the organization's website page, at that point the need is high however it is of low seriousness.
A Priority can be sorted in the accompanying manners −
- Low − This deformity can be fixed after the basic ones are fixed.
- Medium − The deformity ought to be settled in the ensuing forms.
- High − The imperfection must be settled promptly on the grounds that the deformity influences the application to an impressive degree and the pertinent modules can't be utilized until it is fixed.
- Critical − The deformity must be settled quickly on the grounds that the imperfection influences the application or the item harshly and the item can't be utilized until it has been fixed.
What is Severity?
Seriousness is characterized as the mischievousness of imperfection on the application and multifaceted nature of code to fix it from improvement point of view. It is identified with the advancement part of the item. Seriousness can be chosen dependent on how awful/urgent is the imperfection for the framework. Seriousness status can give a thought regarding the deviation in the usefulness because of the imperfection.
Example−For flight working site, deformity in producing the ticket number against reservation is high seriousness and furthermore high need.
Seriousness can be sorted in the accompanying manners −
- Basic/Severity 1 − Defect impacts most urgent usefulness of Application and the QA group can't proceed with the approval of utilization under test without fixing it. For instance, App/Product crash much of the time.
- Major/Severity 2 − Defect impacts a practical module; the QA group can't test that specific module yet proceed with the approval of different modules. For instance, flight reservation isn't working.
- Medium/Severity 3 − Defect has issue with single screen or identified with a solitary capacity, however the framework is as yet working. The deformity here doesn't obstruct any usefulness. For instance, Ticket# is a portrayal which doesn't follow legitimate alpha numeric characters like the initial five characters and the last five as numeric.
- Low/Severity 4 − It doesn't affect the usefulness. It might be a restorative imperfection, UI irregularity for a field or a recommendation to improve the end client experience from the UI side. For instance, the foundation shade of the Submit button doesn't coordinate with that of the Save button.