Also known as protocol or observe, minutes are the live written report of a meeting. They encompass the listing of attendees, problems raised, related responses, and final decisions taken to address the troubles. Their purpose is to file what movements had been assigned to whom, along side the achievements and the deadlines.
Format of Minutes of Meeting
A minutes of assembly usually includes the following elements −
- Name of the agency − to the pinnacle-left of the page.
- Date − to the top-proper of the page.
- Topic − after two return keys; Center-aligned.
- Attendees − Name and designation (2 columns of a table).
- Absentees − name, roles, reasons for absenteeism. (3 columns)
- Agenda handy − subject matter to be mentioned.
- Issues raised − along with the names of the audio system.
- Suggestions − made at the side of the names of the speakers.
- Decision − the outcome of the meeting.
- Task List − challenge allocated and the respective allottee.
- Future Meetings − the date and subject matter of the subsequent assembly.
Example - Minutes of Meeting
Date - 23/04/2015
Address- 388-A, Road no 22
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana.
500033, Ph: 91 40 23542835
Topic- Meeting with Hasta La Vista representatives at 6:00PM
|Mohtahsim M.||Managing Director|
|Kiran Kumar Panigrahi||Senior Technical Writer|
|Gopal K Verma||Technical Manager|
|Manisha Shejwal||Technical Writer|
|Anaadi Sharma||Senior Trainer||Conducting Online .NET Training|
Agenda at hand − Meeting with Hasta La Vista representatives
Issues raised − High Quotation, long duration, hourly mode of fee.
|Mohtahsim M.||Alternative company|
|Kiran Kumar Panigrahi||Negotiating mode of payment|
|Gopal K Verma||Negotiating hours of workload|
|Manisha Shejwal||Postponing the plan|
Decision − The representatives had been told to talk over with their Management and report.
|Gopal K Verma||Taking updates from Hasta La Vista|
|Manisha Shejwal||Looking for an alternative company|
Future Meetings − 30th April, 2015 at four:30 PM in Meeting Room-1