Data Visualization is used to talk data surely and successfully to users by using using statistics snap shots such as tables and charts. It allows customers in analyzing a big amount of statistics in a simpler manner. It makes complex data extra handy, understandable, and usable.
Tables are used where customers need to peer the pattern of a specific parameter, even as charts are used to reveal patterns or relationships within the information for one or more parameters.
Tips to observe while representing statistics visually −
- Number all diagrams
- Label all diagrams
- Ensure that devices of size on axes are definitely labelled
- Place any explanatory facts in footnotes beneath the visible
- Check layouts to ensure maximum readability
Pro and Cons of Data Visualization
Here are some professionals and cons to representing data visually −
- It may be accessed quick by a much wider target audience.
- It conveys a variety of records in a small space.
- It makes your record greater visually appealing.
- It can misrepresent information – if an incorrect visual representation is made.
- It can be distracting – if the visual facts is distorted or excessively used.