Oracle BI Enterprise Edition permits you to look at effects of analyses in a meaningful way the use of its presentation competencies. Different types of views may be delivered, which includes graphs and pivot tables that permit drilling all the way down to more designated records and lots of greater alternatives like the use of filters, etc.
The effects of the evaluation is displayed the use of a table/Pivot desk view and relies upon on the kind of columns that the analysis consists of −
- Table view is used if the evaluation consists of most effective characteristic columns/most effective measure columns or a combination of each.
- Pivot table is the default view if the evaluation contains at least one hierarchical column.
- A identify view displays the name of the saved analysis.
- You can edit or delete an existing view, add some other view to an analysis and can also integrate perspectives.
Types of Views
There are one of a kind varieties of views available −
All view sorts besides logical SQL view can be edited. Each view has its own editor wherein you could carry out edit undertaking.
Each view editor includes a unique functionality for that view kind however may additionally comprise capability that is the identical throughout view kinds.
Edit a View
Open the evaluation that carries the view to edit. Click the "Analysis editor: Results tab."
Click the Edit View button for the view. View editors is displayed. Now, the use of the editor for the view, make the desired edits. Click completed after which shop the view.
Delete a View
You can delete a view from −
- A compound format − If you eliminate a view from a compound layout, it's far only eliminated from the compound layout and no longer from the analysis.
- An analysis − If you get rid of a view from an evaluation, it removes the view from the evaluation and also from any compound format to which it had been delivered.
Remove a View
If you want to take away a view from −
- A compound format − In the view in the Compound Layout → click the Remove View from Compound Layout button.
- An evaluation − In the Views pane → choose the view and then click on the Remove View from Analysis toolbar button.