Plog orders vacationers into three classes as portrayed underneath −
- Allocentric (The Wanderers) − A vacationer who looks for new encounters and experience in a wide scope of exercises. This individual is cordial and self-assured in conduct. An allocentric individual likes to fly and to investigate new and irregular zones before others do as such. Allocentrics appreciate meeting individuals from unfamiliar or various societies. They incline toward great inns and food, yet not really present day or chain-type inns. For a visit bundle, an allocentric might want to have the rudiments, for example, transportation and lodgings, however not be focused on an organized agenda. They would prefer to have the opportunity to investigate a zone, make their own plans and pick an assortment of exercises and vacation spots.
- Psychocentric (The Repeater) − A vacationer falling in this class is typically non-daring. They want to come back to natural travel goals where they can unwind and comprehend what kinds of food and action to anticipate. Such vacationers want to head to goals, remain in average facilities, and eat at family-type cafés.
- Midcentric (Combination) − This classification of sightseers covers the ones who swing between the above said two sorts.
Henley Centre Model of Holidaymaking
A British Consultancy of Futurology, Henley Center has isolated the vacationers into four stages −
- Stage I-Bubble Travelers − They don't have a lot of cash just as information. They incline toward bundled visits. They long to watch various societies without being a piece of it. They travel generally to clear something up.
- Stage II-Idealized Experience Seekers − They are certain vacationers with the experience of unfamiliar visits. They are adaptable and agreeable. They incline toward visit offers made for people.
- Stage III-Seasoned Travelers − These sightseers are more well-to-do than the romanticized experience searchers. They are more sure to test and experience better places and situations. They are more gutsy and lean toward individualistic visits.
- Stage IV-Complete Immersers − These travelers have a goal of drenching totally into the unfamiliar culture, legacy, culinary experience, and language. Their holidaying is all around arranged however not very much organized.
In the above stages, the vacationer experiences various stages and along these lines likewise looks for changed the travel industry alternatives or goals.