Individuals having an extremely basic assessment of themselves tend to overlook even the great endeavors they have placed in, and see even certified acclaim as adulation. This subverting of one's own ability and difficult work drives others to treat you a similar way.
There is a familiar axiom that everyone treats you the manner in which you treat yourself. On the off chance that you don't pay attention to yourself, there is next to no possibility of others doing as such. We have recorded the absolute most-generally watched characteristics of individuals with low confidence.
Individuals with a negative confidence show the accompanying characteristics −
- Desire compulsiveness
- Dread of being criticized
- Censuring others for disappointment
- Dread of investigating new pursuits
- Self-basic and self-destroying
- Feeling unaffectionate towards others
- Battling with a feeling of uselessness
- Not trusting really dear companions and family members
- Negative disposition and skeptical perspective on life