This section gives a concise prologue to PouchDB alongside its highlights and how it functions.
What is PouchDB?
How Can it Work?
In PouchDB, when the application is disconnected, the information is put away locally utilizing WebSQL and IndexedDB in the program. At the point when the application is back on the web, it is synchronized with CouchDB and viable workers.
Utilizing PouchDB, you can speak with both nearby and far off information bases flawlessly without seeing any distinction.
Highlights of PouchDB
Following are the highlights of PouchDB −
- Cross Browser − The API given by PouchDB works the equivalent in each climate, consequently, we can run a PouchDB application in different programs.
- Light Weight − PouchDB is an exceptionally light-weight API, it is additionally included effectively utilizing a content tag.
- Simple to Learn − If you have an earlier information on any programming language, it is not difficult to learn PouchDB.
- Open Source − PouchDB is an Open Source Application and is accessible on GitHub.
Points of interest of PouchDB
Following are the upsides of PouchDB −
- Since PouchDB lives inside the program, there is no compelling reason to perform inquiries over the organization, this outcomes in quicker execution of questions.
- You can synchronize the information with any of the upheld worker and thusly you can run applications both on the web and disconnected.
Programs that Support PouchDB
Following are the programs that help PouchDB −
- Firefox 29+ (Including Firefox OS and Firefox for Android)
- Chrome 30+
- Safari 5+
- Web Explorer 10+
- Show 21+
- Android 4.0+
- iOS 7.1+
- Windows Phone 8+