PostgreSQL worked in capacities, additionally called as Aggregate capacities, are utilized for performing preparing on string or numeric information.
Coming up next is the rundown of all broadly useful PostgreSQL worked in capacities −
- PostgreSQL COUNT Function − The PostgreSQL COUNT total capacity is utilized to include the quantity of columns in an information base table.
- PostgreSQL MAX Function − The PostgreSQL MAX total capacity permits us to choose the most noteworthy (greatest) esteem for a specific segment.
- PostgreSQL MIN Function − The PostgreSQL MIN total capacity permits us to choose the most reduced (least) esteem for a specific section.
- PostgreSQL AVG Function − The PostgreSQL AVG total capacity chooses the normal incentive for certain table section.
- PostgreSQL SUM Function − The PostgreSQL SUM total capacity permits choosing the all out for a numeric section.
- PostgreSQL ARRAY Functions − The PostgreSQL ARRAY total capacity puts input esteems, including nulls, connected into an exhibit.
- PostgreSQL Numeric Functions − Complete rundown of PostgreSQL capacities needed to control numbers in SQL.
- PostgreSQL String Functions − Complete rundown of PostgreSQL capacities needed to control strings in PostgreSQL.