Configuration thinking includes two kinds of reasoning, viz. joined reasoning and dissimilar reasoning. One needs to consider numerous answers for a typical issue proclamation and afterward show up at the right and the best arrangement.
Different reasoning is the way toward contriving more than one answer for a difficult explanation. It alludes to the manner of thinking of producing inventive arrangements. The primary highlights of dissimilar reasoning are −
- It is a free streaming chain of thoughts.
- It occurs in a non-straight way, for example it doesn't follow a specific succession of reasoning. Besides, numerous thoughts can rise simultaneously, instead of one thought coming up simply after different has happened.
- Non-linearity likewise implies that numerous arrangements are thought of and investigated simultaneously. This occurs in a short measure of time and unforeseen associations are created between the thoughts.
A boost is given to the structure scholar and that prompts inventive elaboration of thoughts by the mastermind.
Dissimilar reasoning should upgrade inventiveness of scholars. The term 'Dissimilar Thinking' was first begat by J. P. Guilford in 1956. The Free Association Theory of Creativity says that ideas are associated inside our minds as semantic systems. Clinicians have asserted that the distinction in imagination levels of individuals is subject to the sort of semantic systems of ideas inside the human psyche. Following are the two kinds of associations −
The structure masterminds with level systems are those with various free calculated associations. They are increasingly inventive. The individuals with steep systems are progressively coherent, as a result of the direct relationship between the hubs. Since unique deduction continues in a non-straight style, an individual with level cooperative system will be increasingly fruitful in disparate reasoning.
Before getting into the activity of configuration thinking, an individual needs to discover what sort of scholar the individual is. On the off chance that an individual can consider assorted arrangements, with no pre-decided arrangement of arrangements, at that point the individual is a unique scholar. We should investigate an activity on dissimilar reasoning.
Solution− The procedure of information move is an immense issue for the association. We should call our association 'DT'. DT needs to wipe out the overhead of dishing out additional cash and contributing time for moving information to its new workers. The issue articulation close by is "Information move adds to the expense of the organization". We should consider approaches to take out or if nothing else, diminish the expense to the organization.
Arrangement − Following can be a portion of the conceivable and even not really potential arrangements.
- DT can dispense with the procedure of information move.
- DT can lead study hall meetings for information move, where an enormous number of new representatives can be situated and only one teacher can convey meetings to numerous workers immediately. This will decrease the expense as the quantity of paid teachers required will be less.
- DT can think of a report for information move and can mail it to each new representative. The representatives can experience the report and consequently, can self improvement for information move.
- DT can approach the representatives to look for material online to pick up information on new devices and procedures, which are as of now being used in the business.
- DT can recruit just those representatives who have sufficient ability of apparatuses and procedures that DT chips away at. This will kill the need of information move.
There might be numerous different arrangements that may ring a bell. Record them on a piece of paper. Here, we won't center around whether an answer is conceivable, attainable or suitable. We simply need to carry thoughts to the table, regardless of how preposterous they may sound. This is known as the procedure of different reasoning, where a mastermind is allowed to move or stream toward any path.