CodeIgniter is open source programming, authorized under MIT License and its source code is kept up at GitHub.
As it is open source programming, you are allowed to duplicate, change and disseminate this product and its documentation for any reason under after conditions.
- Redistributed source code must hold the copyright notice.
- Altered documents must express the progressions made and convey name of the individuals who transformed them.
- Determined items can't be named same as 'CodeIgniter' without composed consent from British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- All disseminations must incorporate a duplicate document of this understanding.
- An affirmation must be incorporated with determined items that they are gotten from CodeIgniter.
Copyright (c) 2008-2014, EllisLab, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2014-2015, British Columbia Institute of Technology