Tibco Interview Questions and Answers
Q1. What is the which means of Tibco?
Ans: TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc. Is an American business enterprise that provides integration, analytics and occasion-processing software for organizations to use on-premises or as part of cloud computing environments. The software manages records, selections, processes and packages for over 10,000 clients.
Q2. What are the modes of TIBCO BW Installations ?
• GUI mode
• Console mode
• Silent mode
Q3. If you have installed a particular model of TIBCO software program e.G. TIBCO BW X.Y.Z, What are X, Y and Z number stands for?
Ans: Integration may be at distinctive software layers:
Q4. What are the exceptional modes of carrier invocation?
Ans: Services can be invoked in several approaches.
• A one-way operation is accomplished once and does no longer look forward to a reaction.
• A request-response operation is done once and waits for one response. In a request-response carrier, communication flows in both directions. The complete interaction consists of factor-to-point messages—a request and a response. The interaction is only taken into consideration entire after the response has arrived.
• Publication (notification) method an operation sends records on an as-wished foundation, doubtlessly more than one times.
• Subscription method incoming records is processed on an as-needed basis, potentially more than one instances.
Q5. What are the distinctive modes of carrier invocation?
Ans: Services may be invoked in several ways.
• A one-manner operation is completed as soon as and does no longer wait for a reaction.
• A request-reaction operation is accomplished as soon as and waits for one reaction. In a request-reaction carrier, verbal exchange flows in both directions. The complete interaction consists of factor-to-factor messages—a request and a reaction. The interplay is simplest taken into consideration entire after the response has arrived.
• Publication (notification) approach an operation sends records on an as-wanted basis, potentially more than one instances.
• Subscription manner incoming facts is processed on an as-wished foundation, potentially multiple instances.
Q6. What is vcrepo.Dat?
Ans: TIBCO Designer creates a file named vcrepo.Dat inside the challenge root directory while you first keep the undertaking. This report is used to keep residences such as show call, TIBCO Rendezvous encoding, and description. This document may be used for identification in region of the project root listing and may be used because the repository locator string (repoUrl).
Q7. Explain the technique configuration parameters – Max Jobs, Flow Limit & Activation Limit ?
Ans: • Max Jobs :
Max Jobs specifies the quantity of technique times which are stored in memmory. Once this restriction is reached newly created technique instances (challenge to go with the flow limit) are paged out to disk.Zero specifies no restriction and is the default.
• Flow Limit :
Flow Limit specifies the most wide variety of strolling method times that are spawned earlier than the manner starter is suspended ie it enters a FLOW_CONTROLLED country and does not accept new activities. This can be used to control the number of procedure times running concurrently and when the protocol producing the event can store the occasion until it is acquired, like electronic mail servers, JMS, RV and so forth. 0 specifies no restriction and is the default.
• Activation Limit :
Activation limit flag specifies that when a method instance is loaded it ought to be located in memory till it completes execution. By default it is enabled.
Q8. What are the options for configuring garage for technique engine’s checkpoint repository ?
Ans: The options for configuring garage for method engine’s checkpoint repository are:
• Local File
• Database. Fault tolerant engines can recover from a checkpoint best while database is used.
Q9. Process engines in a fault tolerant institution may be configured as friends or grasp secondary.How do those range ?
Ans: The alternatives for configuring storage for method engine’s checkpoint repository are:
• – Peer way all of them have the same weight. In this example while one engine fails another one takes over and maintains processing until it fails.
• – In master secondary configuration weights are unequal, the secondary begins processing while master fails. But whilst grasp recovers, secondary stops and grasp maintains processing.
Q10. What are the uses of grouping activities ?
Ans: Uses of grouping activities are:
• Create a set of sports having a common errors transition.
• Repeat institution of sports primarily based on a condition.
1. – Iterate over a list.
2. – Repeat till circumstance true.
3. – Repeat on Error till situation proper.
• Group sports right into a transaction.
• To create a critical section area that synchronizes process instances.
• A ‘Pick First Group’ allows you to await the prevalence of a couple of events and continue along a route following the primary event to occur.
Q11. What is the motive of a Lock shared configuration aid?
Ans: A Lock is certain for a ‘Critical Section’ organization when the scope is ‘Multiple’. It can be used to make sure synchronization throughout system times belonging to more than one processs definitions or for method times across engines(Check multi engine flag for lock in this situation and the BW engine needs to be configured with database persistence at the same time as deployment). If synchronization is for system instances belonging to the identical processs definition inner one engine, simply specify the scope as ‘Single’.
Q12. How to manipulate the sequence of execution of manner instances created via a technique starter ?
Ans: Use the sequencing key field in the Misc tab of any technique starter. Process instances with the identical price for this field are executed inside the collection wherein they are started out.
Q13. Can there be error transitions out of an pastime ?
Ans: No. There may be only one Error and one Success if no matching condition transition out of every interest.
Q14. What sports are supported in JTA Transaction?
Ans: The Java Transaction API (JTA) UserTransaction type allows:
• ActiveEnterprise Adapter (the usage of JMS transports)
• EJB activities
to take part in transactions.
Q15. What sports are supported in XA Transaction ?
Ans: The XA Transaction kind allows:
• JDBC activities
• ActiveEnterprise Adapter sports that use the JMS transport
• JMS activities
to participate in transactions.
Note:For JMS sports and ActiveEnterprise Adapter activities, request/reply operations can not participate in an XA transaction. Also, EJB sports can not take part in an XA Transaction group.
Q16. What are the options for configuring storage for process engine’s checkpoint repository ?
Ans: The options for configuring garage for manner engine’s checkpoint repository are:
• Local File
• Database. Fault tolerant engines can recover from a checkpoint most effective while database is used.
Q17. Process engines in a fault tolerant group may be configured as peers or master secondary.How do those fluctuate ?
Ans: The options for configuring storage for process engine’s checkpoint repository are:
• – Peer way they all have the same weight. In this situation while one engine fails another one takes over and keeps processing till it fails.
• – In grasp secondary configuration weights are unequal, the secondary starts processing when master fails. But when master recovers, secondary stops and grasp maintains processing.
Q18. How do wait-notify sources work ?
Ans: Basically wait and notify must proportion a common notification configuration that is only a schema definition for information in order to be surpassed from notifier to waiter. Specific instances of waiter & notifier are corrrelated through a key.
For example: when one process is in wait country for key ‘Order-1’, it waits till every other system problems a notification with the equal key fee.
Q19. What is the default Axis in XPath ?
Ans: Child axis- What this indicates is that when you select “BOOK” from the modern-day context, it selects a infant node with that name, no longer a sibling with that name. Other axes are determine , self , sibling and many others.
Q20. What are the output formats for XSLT?
Q21. What is the Purpose of $_error variable ?
Ans: $_error variable is to be had in the node following the error transition. It captures the mistake message, error code and many others.
Q22. What are the cases wherein commercial enterprise procedure cant continue efficaciously next to restart from a checkpoint ?
Ans: Sending HTTP response, confirming an e-mail/jms message etc. This is because the affirmation or sending HTTP response has to completed in the identical consultation. When engine crashes those sessions are closed at their socket level. In such instances send reaction/confirm earlier than checkpoint.
Q23. Which institution do you use to look ahead to a couple of events and continue with the first to arise ?
Ans: A ‘Pick First Group’.