The definition of done for User Story, Iteration, and Release is given below.
A User story is a prerequisite which is figured in a couple of sentences in ordinary language of a User and it ought to be finished inside a Iteration. A User story is done when
- All the related code have been checked-in.
- All the unit experiments have been passed.
- All the acknowledgment experiments have been passed.
- Help content is composed.
- Item Owner has acknowledged the story.
A Iteration is a period boxed assortment of User stories/deformities to be worked upon and acknowledged inside the arrival of an item. Emphasess are characterized during Iteration arranging meeting and finished with an emphasis demo and audit meeting. A Iteration is likewise named as a dash. An emphasis is done when
- Item reinforcement is finished.
- Execution has been tried.
- User stories have been acknowledged or moved to the following Iteration.
- Deformities have been fixed or delayed to the following Iteration.
A Release is a significant achievement that speaks to an inside or outer conveyance of working, tried variant of the item/framework. A discharge is done when
- Framework is pressure tried.
- Execution is tuned.
- Security approvals are completed.
- Calamity recuperation plan is tried.